YRPrice Calculator is user-friendly software with intuitive settings, consisting of two main components.
Calculating the Cost of Products or Services and Order Processing
The component is divided into Categories with primary and secondary items of products or services that are displayed to users through the menu. Secondary items are activated and displayed on the user's screen only after selecting the primary item they are linked to.
Primary and secondary items may be displayed as:
- Section - Contain secondary items
- Default – Activated Checkbox
- Date and hours/minutes
- Checkbox with an image
- Select with an image
- Date and hours/minutes
The primary and secondary items are provided with their own settings that can be changed depending on the item.
Management of Orders and Customers
The Back end & Front end(for administrators and dedicated managers) of YRPrice Calculator, provide tools for viewing and editing the existing orders. In the Back end, you can view and edit the personal information of customers and view existing orders.
Emails and Templates
YRPrice Calculator enables text editing in email alerts and templates with using variables of customers and order details. Sending each type of email can be configured in the parameters of the component. YRPrice Calculator offers the following types of emails and templates:
System of Discounts
- Registration on the website – Email
- New order – Email
- The order is partially paid – Email
- The order is paid – Email
- Terms of service - Template
- Pay Offline - Template
- Without payment methods - Template
YRPrice Calculator provides for a triple system of discounts.
- The coupon can be set to a percentage discount or a fixed amount discount.
- Different price of product, based to quantity of product.
- A discount when buying X or more number of products can be set as a percentage or a fixed amount.
YRPrice Calculator offers a 3-level VAT rate system + VAT 0%. In the Control Panel, you will find a system for setting VAT system for different countries. YRPrice Calculator also includes EU VAT number validation and 2 different types of taxes, such as:
- Tax included in the price
- Tax added to the price
YRPrice Calculator is integrated with the PayPal, Stripe(credit/debit card) payment systems that can be configured in the component settings. You will also find Pay Offline (bank transfer) or Payment methods can be disabled, in this case we recommend you to edit the template "No payment methods".
YRPrice Calculator Settings
YRPrice Calculator is provided with a flexible setting system with numerous options to configure the component as you wish. Here are some examples of the key options:
- Style selection - Included 5 styles
- Capcha - On/Off, captcha for registered users - On/Off
- Order form configuration: breadcrumbs, header, image, description, number of columns for images and sorting
- Global dimensions thumbnail configuration and crop configuration(cropping images to match the size of thumbnails)
- Currency symbol and currency position
- Tax configuration, tax type selection and the activation of EU VAT validation
- Billing configuration
- Email management
- Assignment of managers and management of their rights
- Customer Registration - On/Off
Membership – Paid Subscriptions
Membership enables creating free and paid subscription plans and displaying them to users through the menu. Subscription options include assignment of users to a certain group after payment and removal from the group after the expiration of the subscription. Another option is the selection of file categories for download that will be accessible to users during their subscription period.
Connecting Membership Plans to Quote Items
Membership and subscription plans can be connected to both primary and secondary items in the settings and are activated after payment.
YRPrice Calculator has a built-in file manager included in the Membership that enables the creation of file categories and files that will be accessible for download to customers who have an active subscription.
The Admin Panel offers tools to manage the Membership customers, add customers to active plans, disable active plans or edit the subscription period.